viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

What are your future goals after finishing school? Could you say the most important?


One of my goals was to take a Technical title to have a support in terms of capital
At the moment I am in my high school semester and it could be said that until a few months ago I did not even know if I really wanted to study Mechatronics Engineering within a year, in fact I have already decided to study Engineering in Information and Communication Technologies, maybe to specialize In Engineering and Architecture; Or, study INT (Engineering in Business and Information Technology). I still do not know.
What motivates me to continue studying the race is money, because those who have degrees are more likely to ascend in a job and more easily to get it, it is clear that studying and exercising something that I like, have a job if I do not like it You win millions for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario